The intervention agent is stationed with the service car in a predetermined location and responds to the dispatcher's requests, ensuring rapid intervention to the monitored objectives within its range, through an efficient service, respecting the law and BGS standards.
The ideal candidate:
- Dynamic, flexible person, with team spirit, professionalism and initiative.
- Athletic - sports constitution;
- Minimum 8 classes graduated;
- Driving license category B;
- Stress resistance, increased responsibility;
- Ability to react quickly and make the right decisions at critical times;
- Availability of work in day and night shifts (including weekends);
- No legal record.
- Full employment contract;
- Motivating salary, paid on time;
- Ddouble paid legal holidays;
- Ffree medical services;
- Free professional qualification.